What is a Health and Wellness Coach?
A Health and Wellness Coach (HWC) cultivates a supportive relationship that helps individuals achieve a higher level of well-being and performance in life and work! A HWC helps clients establish health-promoting mental and physical behaviors that are aligned with evidence-based guidelines in fitness, nutrition, weight management, health risk, stress management, and life satisfaction.
Why work with a Health and Wellness Coach?
Working with a HWC can help you unlock your true potential while building self-awareness, mindfulness, positivity, optimism, self-efficacy and resilience! They can also assist you in identifying and mobilizing internal strengths and external resources for sustainable change. Invest in your health and a collaborative partnership that will enable you to succeed and navigate your journey of change!
The Wave of Wellness Health Coaching Package
Take ownership of your health and sign up for 4 weeks of health and wellness coaching
- Coaching starts at 4 weeks (Includes 4 total coaching sessions).
- Initial coaching session is usually longer 60-90 minutes.
- Follow up coaching sessions usually run ~45 minutes.
- Coaching sessions (date/times) are flexible and will be agreed upon together.
- Price of coaching package dependent upon the clients desired transformation and the value of the coaching experience.
The Wave of Wellness – All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2020